There are presently no open calls for applications.
Welcome to the ArtsFairfax online application system!
This online application system is used for a variety of ArtsFairfax programs including grants, the Arts Awards, public art, Capital One Hall space use, and the artist residency program.
First time here?
Please click "Sign Up" to complete the registration process and create your free Submittable login credentials. Be sure to keep this login information for your records.
Before Beginning an Application:
1. Take a few minutes to review the guidelines (available on the ArtsFairfax website and below with each category) including eligibility requirements.
2. Keep a record of your user name and password (each artist/team/organization may have only one). Multiple staff members working on a single application will share the same login credentials.
3. It's recommended that applicants prepare narrative responses in a word processing program before completing the online application.
Please note: Applications close at midnight on the due date.
1. Additional resources including grant information session presentations, sample applications, and grant guidelines are located on the ArtsFairfax website.
2. Grant applicants are encouraged to attend a grant information session where the grant guidelines, review process, and on-line application are explained in detail.
3. Please contact ArtsFairfax for instructions if you plan to apply for a grant with a Fiscal Sponsor.
Dates & deadlines
Don't forget to check submission dates for applications, grant information session dates, and announcements.
For further information, For Grants contact Kimber Craine (email@example.com) and for Cap One Lisa Mariam (firstname.lastname@example.org).