There are presently no open calls for applications.
Welcome to the ARTSFAIRFAX (formerly known Arts Council of Fairfax County) online application system!
ARTSFAIRFAX is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization incorporated in 1964 as Fairfax County’s designated local arts agency.
ARTSFAIRFAX is the voice of the arts, dedicated to fostering dynamic and diverse local arts, ensuring that arts thrive by providing vision, leadership, capacity building services, advocacy, funding, education, and information.
This online system is being used for a variety of ARTSFAIRFAX programs including grants, arts awards, public art, Capital One Hall space use, creative aging, and the artist residency program.
Before Beginning an Application:
1. Review the guidelines (available on the ARTSFAIRFAX website and below with each category) including eligibility requirements.
2. Keep a record of your user name and password - each artist/team/organization may have only one. Multiple staff members working on a single application will share the log in.
3. It's recommended that applicants prepare narrative responses in a word processing program prior to completing the online application.
Applications close at midnight on the due date.
1. Additional resources including grant preparation workshop presentations, model applications, and a budget webinar presentation located on the ARTSFAIRFAX website.
2. Grant Applicants are encouraged to attend a grant information session where the grant guidelines, review process, and on-line application will be explained in detail.
3. Please contact ARTSFAIRFAX for instructions if you plan to apply for a grant with a Fiscal Sponsor.